Rethinking Soccer: What an Ecological Dynamics Framework Could Offer Skill, Learning & Development is a new course with Emergence Global Partner, Ben Franks. The course will dive into the potential opportunities that adopting an Ecological Dynamics Framework could provide coaches and practitioners within the soccer world. Delivered across 5 live sessions, alongside a range of asynchronous materials; this course draws on your experiential knowledge within your environment to piece the components of Ecological Dynamics together in an applied and accessible manner.
RETHINKING SOCCER: WHAT AN ECOLOGICAL DYNAMICS FRAMEWORK COULD OFFER SKILL, LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
What you’ll take from the course:
- The possibilities afforded to us from adopting an Ecological Dynamics Framework.
- Challenging and reflecting on our approaches to soccer practice.
- Deconstruct specific contexts within soccer practice.
- Putting soccer theory and research into practice.
- Linking together the complex mesh of experiential knowledge, and research perspectives.
*Next cohort to be announced in the coming months
Copyright 2021 Emergence