On Tuesday, June 15th, 2021, the team from Emergence locked arms with those from across the movement community to discuss the ever-controversial (but oh so important!) concept of self-organization. In usual Emergence fashion, a truly interactive discussion naturally integrated the thoughts of any and all who were willing to pull up a seat at the table to discuss this topic. As expected, paths down various, deep rabbit holes were taken and the discussion did not disappoint – though we may have, both individually and collectively, ended up with more questions than answers, the practical relevance of this theoretical concept was absolutely put on display throughout!
- Skill Adaptation, Not Acquisition
- Learning From Those Who Make Us Laugh
- Meeting People Where They Are
- Leaning On More Than Task Manipulation
- The “eye in the sky never lies”…as long as you know what to look for!
- Becoming More Aware of Your Environment
- Growing & Evolving One’s Craft
- Self-Organization | Movement Meet-Up Call | June 15th, 2021
- Sport Movement Lessons Learned from Bruce Lee Pt. 3
- The Use & Role of Instruction & Feedback in an Ecological Approach