On Tuesday, June 15th, 2021, the team from Emergence locked arms with those from across the movement community to discuss the ever-controversial (but oh so important!) concept of self-organization. In usual Emergence fashion, a truly interactive discussion naturally integrated the thoughts of any and all who were willing to pull up a seat at the table to discuss this topic. As expected, paths down various, deep rabbit holes were taken and the discussion did not disappoint – though we may have, both individually and collectively, ended up with more questions than answers, the practical relevance of this theoretical concept was absolutely put on display throughout!
- Injury and Affordance Perception
- The Need for Alive Movement Problems
- Take It From Anywhere You Can Find It
- 5 Principles for Effective Ecological Coaching
- Making Sense of the Constraints-Led Approach in Basketball
- Mutual & Reciprocal Information Transactions
- Just Move…More!
- Bridging the Gap Between Return-to-Play and Performance
- Quick Movement Skill Thought: The Creating Individual
- ANOTHER Bonus Case Example (in American Football)